STAINLESS STEEL FLOAT VALVE - BALEM KOREA
Contact Vietnam Balem dealer: 028 39621798
The stainless steel float valve is a product widely used in industry
Stainless steel float valve Balem 411 is a quality product manufactured by Balem Korea. For more than 30 years of experience, balem is proud to bring quality product lines with our goal to ensure customer to "enjoy perfect with Balem".
Stainless steel float valve Balem 411 is designed to control the liquid level in the reservoir. The balem 411 stainless steel float valve product is designed to control the liquid level in storage tanks. To ensure the liquid level is maintained at the specified location. The operating principle is based on the float buoyancy and dead weight (gravity). When the liquid level in the vessel is lower than the level set by the float. The buoy will tend to bend down to the position of the water surface, causing the valve to open so that the liquid flows into the reservoir. Then the valve continues to open until the filled liquid reaches the set position of the float at the position of the horizontal float, the valve will automatically close to block the water flow.
The principle of operation of Balem float valve 411
Stainless steel float valve Balem 411 Manufactured by Balem (Korea) has outstanding features such as:
- Simple design combined ball valve with float.
- Operates mechanically without an external power source.
- Spherical disc with hole controls liquid level perfectly.
- Durable, trouble-free and easy installation.
- Perfect shutoff at high pressure.
- Valve body is available in stainless steel or nickel plated brass.
- Anti-corrosive and thermal resistant material ensures durable and trouble-free operation.
- Underground/ rooftop water reservoir level control valve.
- Substitution for High and Low-level control electrodes in the water reservoir.
- Various types of oil tank float control valves.
For more information about Stainless steel float valve Balem 411 please visit our link at: http://bit.ly/Balem-411
Contact us at: (+84) 028 39621798
Or send an inquiry by Email at: email@example.com